Monday 21 February 2011

Meeting with Sisters in Stockholm

I arrived late on friday night, and Stockholm greeted me with -18 degrees! As I didn't bring my winter coat, I had to wear layer upon layer upon layer to save myself from freezing to death. On Saturday I met up with the people from Sisters, and the other 14 designers who made it through...
 
Tomas & Anders from Studio Total, Sisters PR agency.





















We're going to design one garment each, and then produce a small number ourselves. So they're going to be limited edition! The garments will be sold in some of the stores around Sweden, but, there will images of the designs displayed in all 55 Sister stores.. The press show is on the 15th of April, so it's all happening rather soon!

Some of the other designers..

Milk & Champagne, my favourite mix!


Elin was going to host a ghetto party later that evening, hence these amazing colours! She works as a design assistant at JC, which is where her rings are from. After we finished I went straight there and bougth myself the wolf ring! (Which you can't see properly in this pic, but I'll show you soon!)


I don't think I'll be getting much sleep in the next couple of months, with this, school work and the fashion show I'm planning with my friends. But it's excessively exciting all the same, so all definitely worth it!


2 comments:

  1. You are simply fabulous! Keep up the good work Sister who design for sister ;P

    Får man komma på pressrellen? :)

    ReplyDelete